Celebrating Black business achievements
More than 2,000 guests, including many of corporate America’s leading CEOs and senior executives, thought leaders and politicos, join ELC members to honor individuals and corporations for their support of diversity, inclusion and achievement in business. We pay tribute to our honorees, scholarship winners and the legacy of our 19 visionary founders by celebrating significant accomplishments and pledging our commitment to develop future global Black leaders.
Recognition & Awards
The Gala celebrates the business achievements of Black executives, entrepreneurs, thought leaders and academics supporting diversity and inclusion in corporate America. The event also recognizes corporations demonstrating policies and practices that promote black executives and their contributions. Awards given during the Gala include:
- The Alvaro L. Martins Heritage Award, which celebrates the black business legacy.
- The Achievement Award honoring black business achievement
- The Corporate Award in recognition of achievement on behalf of black executives
- The Global Game Changer Award in recognition of a global leader who embodies transformational leadership and impact
- The Executive Leadership Council “Diamond Leadership” Award applauds $1 million dollar corporate contributions toward ELC initiatives or new programs.