As a leader, you are faced with new and complex demands that challenge your skills and progression into the C-suite. The changing landscape of business requires building and enhancement of leadership competencies that model the skills and key behaviors to position you as a game changing leader in demand. Our C-suite Academy is designed to keep you at the top of your game!
The ELC’s Institute for Leadership Development & Research strengthens the pipeline of black professionals by providing industry leading development programs that focus on leadership development spanning early to senior career professionals. The C-suite Academy is a development program designed for senior executives to provide knowledge and strategic insights to drive change, forecast industry trends, sustain value proposition, and make an impact.
Hear from senior executives who are thought leaders, economists and futurists, as well as from CEO’s on what it takes to succeed at the C-suite level and beyond. The utilization of these senior executives coupled with our network of world class speakers, faculty, and ICF certified executive coaches you will enhance skills in strategizing solutions, human capital strategy, industry forecasting, contract negotiation and others, while strengthening your network.
Who Should Attend?
- High potential senior executives who are approximately 2 or 3 promotional levels below the enterprise CEO or President
- Full accountability for execution of a business in a manner that demonstrates operational success.
- Full accountability for driving financial results, including driving and growing profit or funding.
- Proven history of success with leading businesses.
- Demonstrated strong financial, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
Competencies Developed: Emotional Intelligence, Human Capital Management, Influence, Partnering, Political Savvy, Technology Management, Vision
Learning Objectives achieved during the C-suite Academy include:
- Understand the C-suite role, expectations, and how to get there and/or remain there successfully
- Defining high-performing P&L leadership at the C-suite level and beyond
- Develop your C-suite brand with authenticity
- Acquire tools, tips and strategies to enhance your leadership value and impact using a global leader’s mindset
- Negotiate your C-suite compensation, perks, and contract
- Leverage the power of relationships to navigate the corporate landscape as a black executive, and increase the likelihood of securing corporate board positions and other key affiliations
- Build your global team to form your inner circle and maximize success