Our programs and initiatives connect, convene and support Black executives in their personal and professional development.
To be eligible for membership consideration, candidates must qualify as one of the following:
- Senior-level black executive, defined as CEO, C-suite executives and those reporting to C-suite executives (i.e., within two positions of the enterprise-wide CEO) at a Fortune 1000/Global 500 corporation or company with equivalent annual revenues
- Senior-level black executive, as defined above, at a professional services firm equivalent to a Fortune 1000/Global 500 corporation
- Black executive serving on the Board of Directors of a Fortune 1000/Global 500 corporation or equivalent
- Black entrepreneur of a top-tier company with minimum annual revenues of $200 million
RECOMMENDATION & CANDIDATE PROCESS
To be extended a membership application, the candidate must:
- Receive a nomination for membership consideration from an ELC member in good standing.
- Meet one of the preliminary membership criteria.
- Receive Membership Committee approval.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
If one of the above membership eligibility criteria is met and an application extended, the candidate must:
- Submit the completed application including two (2) letters of recommendation from ELC members in good standing.
- Interview with a Membership Committee member.
If accepted for ELC membership, the new member must:
- Satisfy the dues requirement.
- Attend orientation and induction sessions.