The ELC believes in the business proposition that when diversity leads, corporate America and global enterprises succeed. This belief is in part based on research which shows that diverse and well managed teams yield better results.
Our programs attract multi-generational leaders and enhance their professional growth through leadership, research, coaching and development. Some of our most popular offerings include corporate board development and preparation for the C-suite.
The ELC’s value proposition for Executives includes:
- Access to The ELC’s strategic thinking, research, network and transformational activities
- Ability to leverage The ELC brand to spotlight your corporate diversity, corporate social responsibility, and philanthropic initiatives which aligned with ELC mission and advocacy platform
- Opportunity to attend The ELC’s CEO peer-to-peer events.
- Safe environment for CEOs and senior leaders to learn about diversity best practices
- Discounted registration fees for development programs targeted toward strengthening the success and commitment of global Black leaders
- Opportunities to partner or sponsor activities, research, coaching and development which provide access to talented global Black executives throughout the corporate pipeline
- Potential for media and high visibility recognition opportunities.
Programs for Executives
We design targeted programming to engage, support and further develop current corporate executives at different stages in their career lifecycles.